Wednesday, January 11, 2012
just another one of the days
Is it normal for someone that you are with to sleep all day and when you try to give you a kiss there i just right being a bitch to you. I am seriously thinking about running away from it all it that not a good sign. I not always going to wait around tell she wants to go somewhere. It seems like I'm the maid around the house she don't do any fucking cleaning the kids haven't did any chores at all lately. I guess one has, her daughter doesn't do any fucking chores at all. I don't want to be the maid, i do all the fucking cooking ask my girlfriend once to cook last week and she said she not going to I had to. Maybe i should get on a regional gang and be gone all the time. all of sudden she always wants to go out with the girls and call and girls night out, but when i wan't to go out with her she don't want to go with me. Is it a bad thing if i decide to break it off with her about getting married and going our seperate ways. She don't tease me or anything i have to be the one that is always assertive. Can someone please give me some good advice what to do. thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sure I'm the last person you want advice from but here goes. Sounds like shes a little depressed. I don't know how to fix it or what for you to do, my only advice is counsling, and you know sometimes it doesn't fix anything. Don't feel trapped or rushed, you have to do whats right by you.
ReplyDeleteBest of luck, you deserve happiness and someone who honestly loves you.