Monday, January 9, 2012

looking for advice in a relationship

I got divorce this last March was the finalization of the divorce decree. I meet this nice wonderful lady fun to be around with at first. and we spend alot of time together did things together. Latley last few months she been sleeping more and spending less time with me I proposed to her last night she said yes, but  she got mad at me because i haven't told my family that i proposed to her. I tried to explain to her i will tell my family when i get there, but she just right nasty to me today. is this a good sign or not if i should go through with it or not i love her alot and her kids to, but if all she going to do is get crabby with me and sleep all the time i don't think it is worth is it. I just would like some advice about this issue.  Is it bad to be engaged for a year and set a date for it or not,  Am I moving to fast i don't know anymore.  I also feel like i'm the only one putting and effort into this relationship lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment